Hello to you all!
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. Our team has missed you and we are getting ready to get back to work.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are in place so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows and exceeds the recommendations made by the American Dental Association(ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), OSHA and California Dental Association(CDA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- When scheduling your appointment on the phone, our office will ask a few health screening questions and we will re-confirm these questions before your appointment at the office.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office. Masks and gloves will not be required.
- There will be a Covid-19 Disclaimer to be signed by each Patient before treatment.
- Temperature scanning of your forehead will be done upon entry to the office. (Both Staff & Patients).
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Please have your cell phone available should you decide to wait in the patio area outside my office or in your car, so we can call/text you when we are ready for your appointment.
We are grateful for every one of our patients. We have had to cancel over two months of appointments and we appreciate your patience as we try to reschedule and accommodate everyone. In the coming weeks we will be calling you to get you back into our schedule. If you have a dental emergency and need attention sooner give us a call to see where we can squeeze you into the schedule.
At this time, we have a probable plan to re-open May 13, 2020 and will move to a full schedule on May 18, 2020, which will include hygiene and restorative dentistry. We look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends. Thank you for your trust and loyalty. Be well and safe.
Gary Ackerman DDS and the Ackerman Team