WE ARE OPEN: Hello to you all!
Dear Patients and friends,
Well as if this year has not been a strange year, our state is now headed into another shelter-in-place order. Please know that our office will remain OPEN. All appointments are considered essential for your care and well being from the Department of Health.
We remain committed to our patients health and well being. Our team is highly trained and proficient in Universal Precautions (following strict disinfection protocols). We continue to implement extra steps needed to keep our patients and staff safe.
- We continue to operate at a reduced capacity to allow for social distancing
- Face mask are required to enter the office
- Please check in at the front desk for screening. It is ok to wait in your car once check in has occurred
- Temperature checks are done on everyone, including daily checks on the staff
- All Universal safety precautions are being used for your safety. We are following the recommendations of the ADA, CDA, OSHA and the CDC for our sterilization procedures, disinfectants and PPE’s.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep both you and every patient safe. To make an appointment please call the office at 916-961-5464. If you have an existing appointment, please honor that appointment. If you must cancel, we require 48 business hours advance notice so that we can keep a productive schedule. Thank you so much for your support and understanding, we remain hopeful that a healthier, happier future is ahead.
Here’s to your health during the holiday season and 2021. Remember to brush and floss!
Gary Ackerman DDS and the Ackerman Team